It was through endless hours of research and study that I was able to design my own Longevity Lifestyle Plan and then finally feel that I was able to heal myself completely.
I felt that Western Medicine just didn’t have all the answers I was looking for, there was a missing link and I was determined to find it, what I didn’t realise was that I was not alone in my journey, the more I looked for answers, the more I realised that so many others were also searching for improved health and quality of life. This inspired me to heal myself which then led onto healing others. Through balancing the Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine approach to Nutrition, a Holistic approach to your Diet and your Body then allows healing to take place. Allow me to help guide you on your Self-Discovery path through learning these basic Holistic methods.
My approach caters for everyone, young or old, male or female, anyone who really is looking to turn their health around and begin their own Self-Discovery Path through learning Holistic approach to Diet and Lifestyle.
Some of the services I offer are –
- Learn how to prepare fresh, seasonal, organic living foods incorporating Gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar free cooking classes
- Gluten, dairy, sugar and preservative free shopping
- Cleaning out your pantry and fridge and re-stocking with live, organic, energising food
- Cooking classes for yourself, family/friends at your home or mine
- Easy to follow nutritional guidelines
- Specific dietary needs tailor made
- Making your home a chemical free zone
- Diagnostic service for specific ailments and nutritional needs
- Specialising in Chronic ailments
‘Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are’
‘Your body is your temple’
‘Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food’
Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, 400BC
‘No illness which can be treated by diet should be treated by any other means’Maimonides(1135-1204)